Consolidated improves operations and efficiency through a new ERP solution
Founded in 1977, Consolidated Property Services is an experienced Facilities Management company. They are a provider of cleaning, property services and environmental solutions across diverse industry and public sectors.
They employ over 1600 staff members specialising in cleaning services, property maintenance and environmental solutions within the commercial, education, retail, health, manufacturing and industrial sectors.
Consolidated Property Services was looking to migrate from their current Consolidated Business Management System (CBMS) into a completely new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that they have named CPSHub. The goal of the new system is to integrate business activities across the company and improve the efficiency of their operations.
“getNEXT analysed our business and proposed a new solution to manage our business for the future.”
getNEXT worked closely with Consolidated Property Services to create a solution to address the following:
- Link all data and unify business processes into a single system;
- Enhance the capabilities of service delivery and efficiency;
- Monitor, measure and analyse operational targets;
- Remove the need for manual data entry and double-entry;
- Automate formerly manual processes; and
- Assist managers in making vital decisions.
getNEXT tailored a solution around the Cloud platform Force.com and specifically used the Salesforce CRM as a core part of the system.
getNEXT further integrated the existing finance application MYOB EXO, the payroll solutions MicrOpay, and the Learning Management System.
In addition to providing a centralised platform and database for business processes, the new system delivers:
- Resilience: A guaranteed uptime of 99.95% and continuous Cloud backup;
- Ease of Use: Simple and responsive user experience in a customised, branded interface;
- Elasticity: Scale-up and down according to demand, on a PAYG model;
- Training: Integrated help and search functions with onsite change management; and
- Power: Continuous improvement through the system’s predictive learning capabilities.